- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Head of UNSMIL, Martin Kobler called on all Libyan leaders, on World Child day, to protect Libyan children from all forms of marginalization, hardship and exploitation. Kobler underlined in a tweet on his official website that Libyan children deserve to live in peace and prosperity and their innocence must be preserved to dream for a bright future'.
Source: Libya News Agency