- ticket title
- UNHCR Somalia Factsheet: 1 – 31 October 2019
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 91,568 in 2019; Deaths Reach 1,091
- Regular press briefing by the Information Service: Syria, Yemen, World migration trends (15 November 2019)
- UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]
- Hunger, displacement and migration – A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya
Tripoli, UN envoy to Libya, Martin Kobler has described Institutions and bodies outside the Political Accord as obstructing work of the Government of National Accord(GNA). In statement on UNSMIL website, Kobler said at the moment, there is no effective government, despite the presence of the Presidential Council in Tripoli. He maintained that present institutions are obstructing work of the government. On World Press Day he said press freedom is protected by the international rule. And that there is no freedom of expression without democracy. He also said Libyan, media lacks professionalism by circulating rumors. He said rumors plays part in the minds of the people and politicians.
Source: Libyan News Agency