- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Kobler Denounces Attacks on Oil Terminals.Wednsday , 06-01-2016 – 14:55:00
Tunis, 6 January 2016(Lana) The UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler has condemned recent attacks on oil terminals at Al Sidra by an armed group belonging to so called Islamic State Organisation. In a statement Kobler said ‘these oil resources belong to the Libyan people and future generations, and the Libyan parties should spare no effort to prevent any attempts by Da’esh to fund its terrorist agenda through the Libyan oil. =Lana=