- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, Head of UNSMIL, Martin Kobler called on all parties to exercise maximum constraint and address their differences via dialogue and reconciliation for the sake of Libya. On a tweet on his official account, Kobler said; "Tension in the south a cause for concern'. Some southern regions of the country especially in Sebha, and Barack Al-Shatti are witnessing armed clashes.
Source: Libya News Agency