- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli, Head of UNSMIL, Martin Kobler called on all parties to exercise maximum constraint and address their differences via dialogue and reconciliation for the sake of Libya. On a tweet on his official account, Kobler said; "Tension in the south a cause for concern'. Some southern regions of the country especially in Sebha, and Barack Al-Shatti are witnessing armed clashes.
Source: Libya News Agency