- ticket title
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 91,568 in 2019; Deaths Reach 1,091
- Regular press briefing by the Information Service: Syria, Yemen, World migration trends (15 November 2019)
- UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]
- Hunger, displacement and migration – A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya
- Five things you need to know this week about global education (15 November 2019)
Tripoli, -The UN Special Envoy to Libya Marin Kobler on Wednesday called for unification of work of Libyan embassies abroad under the authority of the Government of National Accord. Embassies of Libya across the world need to unify under the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord, not the rival bodies that are not recognized by the international community, Kobler said in press statements. The UN Envoy said he was surprised by an act by the Libyan embassy in Madrid, which conducted three exams for Libyan community students there, one for the provisional Government, another for Tripoli Government and a third for the GNA Government. He described the act as unacceptable.
Source: Libyan News Agency