- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
New York, The UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler has called for 2017 to be a year for making the decisions that settle the Libyan crisis. In statements carried by the Algerian news agency on Saturday, Kobler underscored the need for progress to be made this year to end the crisis in Libya. Kobler stressed, at a meeting with Algerian Minister in Charge of Maghreb and AU Affairs Abdul Gader Msahel, the need for 'security and stability in Libya to be restored, highlighting the role Libya's neighbors were doing in the quest for a solution to the crisis. The UN Envoy expressed his satisfaction for the fact that Algeria's view of the Libyan crisis was identical with that of the UN.
Source: Libya News Agency