- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli,-US Secretary of State John Kerry has said his country was paying special attention to what's happening in Libya, and closely monitoring events there. Kerry said following a meeting with his Italian Counterpart Paolo Gentelone in Rome there was close cooperation between the US and Italy on Libya adding that the Rome meeting has focused on combating terrorism and preparing for the meeting which would be held in Washington on July 21, to be attended by the international alliance against State Organisation or Da'esh.
Source: Libyan News Agency