- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
Kavalan named the best worldwide whiskey
TAIPEI, Taiwan, Nov. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Kavalan has won the “Worldwide Whiskey Producer of the Year” from the prestigious International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC).
This year IWSC created seven new spirit “Producer of the Year” titles for brandy, gin, liquer, rum, Scotch, and vodka, as well as worldwide whiskey.
Kavalan CEO Mr YT Lee said Kavalan had clinched the highest title.
“We’ve won the Asia Pacific award four times. Winning this new award is humbling and only makes us more determined to produce even better whisky,” Mr Lee said.
Other awards won were
- Solist Port Single Cask Strength – Gold outstanding medal
- Solist Vinho Barrique Single Cask Strength – gold
- Solist Fino Sherry Single Cask Strength – gold
- Concertmaster – gold
- ex-Bourbon Single Cask Strength – gold
In 2015, Kavalan collected the “World’s Best Single Malt Whisky from the prestigious World Whiskies Awards (WWA) for its Kavalan Solist Vinho Barrique and in 2016, the “World’s Best Single Cask Single Malt Whisky” for the Solist Amontillado Sherry Single Cask Strength.
The Kavalan Distillery in Taiwan has been dedicated to the art of single malt whisky since 2006 and is the recipient of more than 210 gold awards or above. Aged in American oak barrels in intense humidity and heat, Kavalan also benefits from sea and mountain breezes and the Snow Mountain’s spring water, which combine to create Kavalan Whisky’s signature creaminess. Kavalan takes its name from the old name for Yilan County and is backed by 30 years of beverage-making thanks to parent company, King Car Group. It is available in 40 countries. Visit www.kavalanwhisky.com/en/