- ticket title
- Illegal Settlement Growth, Widespread Hopelessness among Youth Eroding Middle East Peace Prospects, Under-Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- 2,400 Turkey-Backed Syrian Rebel Fighters Reach Libya
- Pro-Haftar Forces ‘Block Oil Exports’ From Key Libya Ports
- EU Mulls Reviving Migrant, Arms Embargo Operation Targeting Libya
- Secretary-General Urges Immediate Action to Avert Full-Scale Civil War in Libya, Warning about Risk of Regional Escalation, at International Conference
Tripoli- The Deputy President of the Presidency Council Abdul Salam Kajman on Tuesday met the Philippines Charge D’Affairs Mardomil Milecoro to discuss bilateral relations and contribution by Filipino experts to services sectors since return of the Philippines embassy in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency