- ticket title
- أول مستشفيين في الولايات المتحدة يزرعان أداة قلب من الجيل التالي لتقليل المخاطر من الإصابة بالسكتة القلبية
- Coalition Launches $100 Million PPE Initiative for Africa’s Community Health Workers
- cocoa motors. Begins Worldwide Sales of Car in Bag “WALKCAR” from August 11
- New IHME COVID-19 Forecasts for Sub Saharan Africa Find Mask-wearing and Other Prevention Measures Could Prevent Nearly 75,000 Deaths by December 1
- ايوا تجمع 2.5 مليون دولار في الجولة الاستثمارية للقرض المكمل لما قبل مرحلة التمويل “B”
Tripoli, The Vice-president of the Presidency Council Abdul Salam Kajman on Sunday met the Hungarian Ambassador Pela Marton to discuss exchange between the two countries in various areas including the military and security ones. Kajman highlighted the friendship ties linking the two countries and called for bilateral agreements to be re-activated. The meeting was attended by the Thurya Al Werfali Head of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation at the Presidency Council. The Ambassador said he had not left the embassy in Tripoli during the latest events in the city. There is a plan to train Police forces agreed between Libya and Hungary, the Ambassador said.
Source: Libya News Agency