- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, The Vice-president of the Presidency Council Abdul Salam Kajman on Sunday met the Hungarian Ambassador Pela Marton to discuss exchange between the two countries in various areas including the military and security ones. Kajman highlighted the friendship ties linking the two countries and called for bilateral agreements to be re-activated. The meeting was attended by the Thurya Al Werfali Head of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation at the Presidency Council. The Ambassador said he had not left the embassy in Tripoli during the latest events in the city. There is a plan to train Police forces agreed between Libya and Hungary, the Ambassador said.
Source: Libya News Agency