- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Kajman meets British ambassador.
Monday , 19– 03– 2018 – 16:28:00
Tripoli, 19 March 2018 (Lana) Deputy at Presidency Council,
Abdusalam Kajman met Sunday the British ambassador to Libya, Frank
baker to discuss bilateral relations and ways to promote such
relations for the common interest of the two peoples.
The meeting focused on the common priorities that needed common
work with Britain and the international community, especially a
referendum on the constitution, parliamentary elections, and
addressing security and economic bottle necks.
Baker praised the pace of cooperation he received since his
appointment as ambassador to Libya so as to help Libya transcend the
difficulties it is facing.