- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
Tripoli-Presidency Council Deputy Abdul Salam Kajman has issued instructions for healthcare professionals on the frontline in combat of CoronaVirus to be granted bonus, and to fast track Council's decision No. 885 of 2019 to increase their pay. This came at an audience the Deputy had with the General Director of Tripoli University Hospital and a number of hospital staff. The pandemic and means of combating the spread of the disease, including completing the 80 bed quarantine section and other maintenance work at the hospital were discussed at the meeting. Kajman expressed the Council's support for the medical facility to fulfill its duty to combat the pandemic and protect members of the general public.
Source: Libya News Agency