- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli-Presidency Council deputy, Abdussalam Kajman discussed Monday with mayor of Nalut, Adel Askar, accompanied by member of the municipal council, Atef Belraqiq, and deputy head of administration, Khaled mazeed latest developments of setting up cement factory in Nalut with a total capacity of 1.6 million tons annually. Kajman contacted head of Development Fund, Salah Al Beshti about the project, and they agreed to conclude the contract on Tuesday at the Central Bank of Libya in the presence of the Governor of Central Bank.
Source: Libya News Agency