- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli-Presidency Council deputy, Abdussalam Kajman discussed Monday with mayor of Nalut, Adel Askar, accompanied by member of the municipal council, Atef Belraqiq, and deputy head of administration, Khaled mazeed latest developments of setting up cement factory in Nalut with a total capacity of 1.6 million tons annually. Kajman contacted head of Development Fund, Salah Al Beshti about the project, and they agreed to conclude the contract on Tuesday at the Central Bank of Libya in the presence of the Governor of Central Bank.
Source: Libya News Agency