- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Kajman discusses with delegated minister of health and directors of Tripoli hospitals problems and obstacles facing the sector.Wednsday , 08-02-2017 – 16:33:00
Tripoli, 08.02.2017(Lana) Deputy President of the Presidency Council of the GNA, Abdusalam Kajman discussed with the delegated Minister of Health, Omar Bashir, and deputy minister, Issa Al-Emiani and directors of Tripoli hospitals obstacles and difficulties facing the sector. The meeting held Wednesday at the cabinet office important stages to develop the health sector, medicine supplies and quota of Tripoli hospitals. Setting up a high committee to address their security situation against the backdrop of sabotage of some public utility The meeting studied a host of proposals such as budget allocation, second chapter and support of hospitals, which works regularly, besides proposing a new system with the Central Bank of Libya for foreign staff, activate watchdog bodies to scale-down working hours of medical staff at private clinics as they adversely impact the health public sector. =Lana=