- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Tripoli, Deputy President of the Presidency Council of the GNA, Abdusalam Kajman discussed with the delegated Minister of Health, Omar Bashir, and deputy minister, Issa Al-Emiani and directors of Tripoli hospitals obstacles and difficulties facing the sector. The meeting held Wednesday at the cabinet office important stages to develop the health sector, medicine supplies and quota of Tripoli hospitals. Setting up a high committee to address their security situation against the backdrop of sabotage of some public utility The meeting studied a host of proposals such as budget allocation, second chapter and support of hospitals, which works regularly, besides proposing a new system with the Central Bank of Libya for foreign staff, activate watchdog bodies to scale-down working hours of medical staff at private clinics as they adversely impact the health public sector.
Source: Libya News Agency