- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 October 2019
- Libya’s relentless militia war: Civilians harmed in the battle for Tripoli, April-August 2019
- Deputy Italian Foreign Minister: We Are Concerned About Growing Attacks Against Civilians in Libya
- Al Wahat Security Directorate Warns Against Renting Accomodations to Unknown Persons
- Presidency Council Approves Solution to Issues Part of Misrata-Tawergha Agreement
Growth is set to remain strong in 2018 and 2019, at 2.1% this year and 2% next year in both the EU and the euro area. However, after five consecutive quarters of vigorous expansion, the economic momentum moderated in the first half of 2018 and is now set to be 0.2 percentage points lower in both the EU and the euro area than had been projected in the spring.