- ticket title
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 91,568 in 2019; Deaths Reach 1,091
- Regular press briefing by the Information Service: Syria, Yemen, World migration trends (15 November 2019)
- UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]
- Hunger, displacement and migration – A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya
- Five things you need to know this week about global education (15 November 2019)
Hun, Jufra Municipality appealed Local and international organizations to offer aid to families displaced from Serte, Abugrain and Zemzem to Jufra. In a statement today, a copy of which was received Tuesday, the municipal council said the number of displaced families that arrived in Jufra numbered 1200 families and they are in the increase besides families displaced from other regions. In a statement, the council; said government institutions were over burdened and no longer capable of providing necessary needs such as medicine and children material, food, covers and blankets.
Source: Libyan News Agency