- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Hoon, - The mayor of Jufra municipality "Fouad Mahdi Rasheed" in Tripoli , met with number of NAG ministers , including health and local government ministers , and officials in Libya central bank. During the meeting , they discussed number of issues concerning Jufra municipality , and difficulties facing it , including health conditions and lack of medical equipments and medical cadres , as well as shortages of financial liquidity in Jufra banks. Local government minister , vowed to activates the halted projects , and to establish new strategic projects in the region.
Source: Libyan News Agency