- ticket title
- The Bermuda Stock Exchange and Parent Company Miami International Holdings, Inc. Announce $1.94 Billion Debt Listing for NCL Corporation Ltd.
- إطلاق موديلي سيارات من جي أيه سي معا! الشركة ستأتي بموديل السيارة الرياضية المدينية جي أس 5 والعربة المتعددة الاستخدامات جي أن 6 لسوق البحرين يوم 18 أغسطس
- شركة تشاينا إنيرجي في جنوب أفريقيا تنظم فعالية يوم مفتوح حول مشروع طاقة الرياح
- Powerful and Proven: Community Health Workers Can Build Health and Equity During Pandemic & Beyond
- جامعة محمد بن زايد للذكاء الاصطناعي تفتح أبواب التقديم
Judicial Police Spokesman: 11000 to Secure Rehabilitation Centres.Thursday , 29-12-2016 – 16:58:00
Tripoli, 29 December 2016(Lana) Judicial Police Officials held in Tripoli on Wednesday their final meeting for the year in the presence of the Director of the apparatus Brigadier Mohamed Besha and heads of departments of rehabilitation centres, during which development of human resources and the organisation’s 2017 vision were discussed. The Information Department quoted the head of human resources as saying the 2017 plan centered on development of human resources by enlisting the 11000 revolutionaries in the Judicial Police Authority as professional workers. On his part the Spokesman for the Authority Col. Ahmed Bu Kraa said the meeting aimed to put in place a plan for the Judicial Police for the next year. He indicated that the number of inmates of the rehabilitation centre is 8000 scattered on 32 centres throughout Libya. Bu Kraa deplored the fact that none of the heads of former governments had honored tier obligations to the apparatus despite the promises they made during their visits, appealing to the Head of the Presidency Council to support the Judicial Police so they can carry out their duty efficiently. =Lana=