- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Amman-Jordan's Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi said the Kingdom of Jordan was concerned with resolution of the Libyan crisis, as one of the crises that needed to be resolved in the region. 'The war in Libya should end and a solution, that ensures non-spread of terrorism in the region should be reached, Safadi said at a press conference with the EU High Representative of Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini on Monday, saying Jordan was working as part of international effort to resolve the crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency