- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
France, the United Kingdom, the United States, Italy and Germany condemn the ongoing attacks by terrorist groups or organizations targeting Libya’s legitimate security forces in Benghazi. These attacks undermine the Revolution for which Libyans fought so dearly and jeopardize Libya’s transition to a truly sovereign, free, democratic and prosperous State in which all Libyans can participate. Violence and acts of terrorism, no matter the grievances against which they are directed, are never acceptable tools for achieving political aims.
As Libya’s friends and partners, we applaud the commencement of the work of Libya’s constitutional drafting assembly’ and remain committed to supporting Libya and its institutions through this difficult phase. We urge all Libyans to support the transition to democracy according to the principles they fought for in the February 17 Revolution.
Source : United States Embassy