- ticket title
- Amid COVID-19, Strong Multilateral System Key to Delivering for World’s Most Vulnerable, European Union Foreign Policy Chief Tells Security Council
- Libyan trafficker’s family kill 30 migrants in revenge, says government, UN
- The Supreme Council Of Libyan Tribes Welcomes The Position Of The Algerian Leadership For Calling For A Meeting Between The Libyan Parties
- The Brussels International Center Organizes A Conference To Discuss The Libyan Crisis
- Russian-Italian Agreement On The Importance Of Stopping Armed Escalation In Libya
France, the United Kingdom, the United States, Italy and Germany condemn the ongoing attacks by terrorist groups or organizations targeting Libya’s legitimate security forces in Benghazi. These attacks undermine the Revolution for which Libyans fought so dearly and jeopardize Libya’s transition to a truly sovereign, free, democratic and prosperous State in which all Libyans can participate. Violence and acts of terrorism, no matter the grievances against which they are directed, are never acceptable tools for achieving political aims.
As Libya’s friends and partners, we applaud the commencement of the work of Libya’s constitutional drafting assembly’ and remain committed to supporting Libya and its institutions through this difficult phase. We urge all Libyans to support the transition to democracy according to the principles they fought for in the February 17 Revolution.
Source : United States Embassy