- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, A joint meeting was convened in
Tripoli on Tuesday, devoted to the general situation in the country
and the difficulties and bottlenecks faced by the state institutions.
the meeting brought together Members of the House of
Representatives Mohamed Doma, Member of the High State Council Al-
Sanusi Al Gimi, Gamila Othman and the Deputy President of the
Presidency Council Fathi Al Majbri.
Difficulties faced by the Constituency 4 and the Oasis area in
the South East were discussed at the meeting.
Al Majbri said there was a need for support to be offered to the
residents of the oasis area including hygiene and other services.
Source: Libya News Agency