- ticket title
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
Tripoli-Minister of Local Government, Milad Al Taher met with Minister of Health, Mohamed Ben Omar to discuss problems facing some municipalities. The talks touched on problems and bottlenecks facing some municipalities in the health sector with view to improve health care especially primary health care. They also discussed the prospect of devolution of some powers to the municipalities with respect to health sector.
Source: Libya News Agency