- ticket title
- EU condemns presence of foreign mercenaries in Libya
- AMINE GEMAYEL TALKS DEVELOPMENTS WITH TUNISIAN AMBASSADOR
- TURKISH AMBASSADOR: FRANCE TURNS BLIND EYE TO UAE, EGYPT’S VIOLATIONS IN LIBYA
- FRANCE PULLS OUT OF NATO LIBYA FORCE AMID TURKEY TENSIONS
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (June 2020)
Tripoli- The GNA Ministers of Local Government and Social Affairs Milad Bin Taher and Fadi Al Sha'afi have met the Chairwoman of the Women Empowerment Unit Laila Al Lafi as well as representatives of the Libyan Red Crescent and the Libya Relief Authority. According to the Ministry's Communications Office, the meeting, which was held at the headquarters of the Presidency Council, focused the current events in Tripoli, namely the assault on the capital, and ways of joining ranks to support displaced families.
Source: Libya News Agency