- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
Tripoli- The GNA Ministers of Local Government and Social Affairs Milad Bin Taher and Fadi Al Sha'afi have met the Chairwoman of the Women Empowerment Unit Laila Al Lafi as well as representatives of the Libyan Red Crescent and the Libya Relief Authority. According to the Ministry's Communications Office, the meeting, which was held at the headquarters of the Presidency Council, focused the current events in Tripoli, namely the assault on the capital, and ways of joining ranks to support displaced families.
Source: Libya News Agency