- ticket title
- JA Solar Supplies Modules for Malaysia’s First Bifacial-Plus-Trackers Project
- Zimbabwean Author Freed After Night in Jail for Protest
- South Africa Hits 500,000 Confirmed COVID Cases, Still Not at Peak
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (July 2020)
- CGTN：Why Chinese military enjoys extensive support from the people
Tripoli- The GNA Ministers of Local Government and Social Affairs Milad Bin Taher and Fadi Al Sha'afi have met the Chairwoman of the Women Empowerment Unit Laila Al Lafi as well as representatives of the Libyan Red Crescent and the Libya Relief Authority. According to the Ministry's Communications Office, the meeting, which was held at the headquarters of the Presidency Council, focused the current events in Tripoli, namely the assault on the capital, and ways of joining ranks to support displaced families.
Source: Libya News Agency