- ticket title
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
- Coronavirus, Conflict Threaten Thousands of Refugees, Migrants Detained in Libya
Thursday, September 29, 2016 – 07:56
Although the GNA forces expect to capture Sirte within the next month, the Misrata fighters say they are bracing for a wider war over who will rule Libya.
Thursday, October 15, 2015 – 07:16
The United States has spent around $110 billion to rebuild Afghanistan since 2002, the year after American troops invaded the country in the wake of the September 11th terror attacks, according to the US government and the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute claims that much of this is wasted.
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 – 10:55
Hundreds of children have been separated from their parents and many have nowhere to go.