- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
Jalu, Social affairs office in Jalu city , had launched a distress call to the red crescent and humanitarian organizations , to provide an urgent humanitarian aid to the displaced families in the city. Head of the humanitarian affairs' office 'A'awad Ibrahim' , said that the number the displaced had reached more than 600 families from the cities ; Benghazi , J'dabyah , Kufra , Tawirgha , Sabha , Sirt , and number of foreigners from brotherly countries. Ibrahim , told - Lana - that the humanitarian situation in the region is very difficult , due to the displaced living conditions , especially with the rise of prices and winter season , in addition to the continuance increase of the displaced numbers.
Source: Libya News Agency