- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tripoli, Minister of State for Displaced and Deportation Affairs, Yusef Abujala met Sunday with mayor and local council chiefs of Zoqzaw and Al Ejmya. The meeting held at cabinet Office discussed mechanism for supporting stability of the people displaced from Zogzaw, Al Atef and Al Ajmya and speeding up operationalization of service sectors and provide available resources to maintain schools and health centres and other important facilities. They also discussed compensations to effected families, and preparing humanitarian support to the displaced to face the economic crisis. The municipal council of Batten Al Jebel stressed the need to support national reconciliation programmes and settle disputes through peaceful and legal measures. The minister promised the municipal council to make field visit to see beforehand their needs as soon as possible.
Source: Libya News Agency