- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, Minister of State for Displaced and Deportation Affairs, Yusef Abujala met Sunday with mayor and local council chiefs of Zoqzaw and Al Ejmya. The meeting held at cabinet Office discussed mechanism for supporting stability of the people displaced from Zogzaw, Al Atef and Al Ajmya and speeding up operationalization of service sectors and provide available resources to maintain schools and health centres and other important facilities. They also discussed compensations to effected families, and preparing humanitarian support to the displaced to face the economic crisis. The municipal council of Batten Al Jebel stressed the need to support national reconciliation programmes and settle disputes through peaceful and legal measures. The minister promised the municipal council to make field visit to see beforehand their needs as soon as possible.
Source: Libya News Agency