- ticket title
- Microsoft announces 2020 Partner of the Year Awards winners and finalists
- مايكروسوفت تعلن عن الفائزين والمرشحين النهائيين لجوائز شريك العام لمايكروسوفت 2020
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- RevBits announces issuance of two U.S. patents covering next generation email security for MS Outlook users
- شركة ريفبيتس تعلن إصدار براءتي اختراع أميركيتين تشملان أمن الجيل القادم للبريد الألكتروني لمستخدمي أم أس أوتلوك
SHANGHAI, Aug. 18, 2014 / PRNewswire — JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: JASO) (“JA Solar” or the “Company”), one of the world’s largest manufacturers of high-performance solar power products, today announced that its highly efficient polycrystalline RIECIUM module passed the 500-hour Potential Induced Degradation (“PID”) Test conducted by TUV SUD, a world leader in testing and certification services.
The tests were conducted under extreme conditions of 85 degrees Celsius, 85% relative humidity and 1,000 volts of system voltage bias, with results showing less than 2% power degradation. These results are in accordance with the Company’s previous assurance that its RIECIUM modules are capable of passing the double standard IEC62804 PID test, which is conducted under conditions of 85 degrees Celsius, 85% relative humidity and 1,000 volts of system voltage bias, for a duration of 92 hours.
The RIECIUM module, launched by JA Solar earlier this February, has a color close to the mono-crystalline module. The average conversion efficiency of RIECIUM modules currently in production has surpassed 18.6%, while power output has reached 270W, 10W higher than the industry average.
“By passing the 500-hour PID Test with our RIECIUM modules, JA Solar has reached yet another milestone in terms of our ability to produce highly reliable solar products,” said Mr. Yong Liu, Chief Operation Officer of JA Solar. “This new test result is a further testament to JA Solar’s unrivaled efforts to push the boundaries of PV technology, and deliver significant value to our customers through our product’s superior reliability.”