- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
BEIJING, Feb. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: JASO) (“JA Solar”), one of the world’s largest manufacturers of high-performance solar power products, today announced that China Export & Credit Insurance Corporation (“SINOSURE”) provided export buyer’s credit insurance to export around 300 MW JA Solar modules for a PV project developed by the multinational energy company ENEL S.p.A. (“ENEL”) in Brazil. The total amount insured was US $145 million.
Bank of China and Banco Santander financed the purchase of the solar modules, while ENEL provided a loan guarantee and SINOSURE offered export buyer’s credit insurance.
Mr. Jian Xie, President of JA Solar, commented, “This transaction demonstrates that the financial community recognizes the quality and reliability of JA modules, and that they feel confident in committing large amounts of capital to JA-powered projects. This transaction represents an important milestone for solar project development in emerging economies, because it is a model for financing structures that can reduce the cost of capital and accelerate the pace of development. We look forward to seeing this financing model support further solar deployment in Brazil and other emerging markets.”