- ticket title
- Auto China 2020: GWM Rebranded as Global Mobility Technology Company to Empower Intelligent Safety Experience
- مواصلة تقدم عجلة الاقتصاد العراقي أثناء الجائحة بفضل ازدياد المعاملات المنفذة عبر بطاقات كي كارد بمقدار ثلاثة أضعاف
- MIAX PEARL Equities Begins Trading in NMS Test Symbols, Live Symbols Will Commence Trading on September 29, 2020
- مواجهة التذوق مع MUMM: لوران فريسنت يجلب رؤيته الريادية لإعادة اختراع تجربة تذوق الشمبانيا من Mumm
- Huawei تطلق هواوي حل فيوجن سيرفر برو V6 SAP HANA للتحول الرقمي للشركات
BEIJING,, May 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq:JASO) (“JA Solar”), one of the world’s largest manufacturers of high-performance solar power products, today announced that it has started mass production of high performance PV panels at its newest module manufacturing facility in Xingtai, Hebei province, China.
The new manufacturing facility, located in the Economic Development District of Xingtai city, has an annual capacity of 1.5 GW with fully automated assembly lines using the latest module manufacturing technologies. The facility is capable of producing both 60- and 72-cell modules primarily using JA Solar’s high-efficiency PERCIUM cells.
All the stringers installed in this facility are equipped with artificial intelligence capable of switching soldering configurations between four busbars and five busbars of cell contact patterns. All the assembly lines also have the flexibility of either making regular modules or making double-glass modules with the easiness of converting between them back and forth.
The fully automated assembly lines for making standard 60- and 72-cell modules significantly increases the productivity of the facility. The annual production per capita is estimated to be 2 MW, the highest among the peers in the industry. In addition, the way the facility is designed to have all the functional sections including module assembly, test and measurement, stockrooms, and warehouse placed under one roof is considerably energy efficient.
Mr. Baofang Jin, JA Solar’s Executive Chairman of the board and CEO, said, “The grand opening of our fully automated module manufacturing facility in Xingtai marks JA Solar taking one step forward in terms of intelligent manufacturing. We will keep focusing on technological innovation as well as continue to improve the performance of our products to meet our customers’ demand for high quality products.”