- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Between 1 January and 31 October 2019, 9,649 persons arrived in Italy by sea. This is a 56% decrease in sea arrivals compared to the same period last year (22,031). In October 2019, 2,016 individuals reached Italian shores, compared to 1,007 in October 2018. This is so far the second highest number of monthly sea arrivals in 2019, following the peak recorded in September 2019.
Source: UN High Commissioner for Refugees