- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said on Thursday that six EU countries had agreed to take in some 150 migrants who have been blocked from docking in Italy, resolving the latest standoff over immigration to Europe across the Mediterranean.
The migrants have been stranded on the Spanish charity ship Open Arms since it picked them up off Libya in early August, and Rome's far-right interior minister, Matteo Salvini, refused to allow them to disembark.
Conte said in an open letter to Salvini that the migrants would be shared out among France, Germany, Romania, Portugal, Spain and Luxembourg.
Source: National News Agency