- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Rome-Italy has renewed its call for cease-fire south of the capital Tripoli, expressing concern over the critical situation experinced by Libya. Italian prime Minister called during his meeting with Hafter for cease-fire and approach the political solution in libya.
Source: Libya News Agency