- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Rome-Italy has renewed its call for cease-fire south of the capital Tripoli, expressing concern over the critical situation experinced by Libya. Italian prime Minister called during his meeting with Hafter for cease-fire and approach the political solution in libya.
Source: Libya News Agency