- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Rome, -Italian Foreign Minister Paolo Gentelone has expressed hope that progress can be made towards restoring services and improving security situation in Libya starting from the capital Tripoli through the establishment of the Presidential Guard units. A statement by the Italian Foreign Ministry said Gentelone received the UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler with whom he exchanged view over the internal situation in Libya and how to establish democracy in this country. The meeting followed a meeting in Tunisia for the parties to the political dialogue, and political talks over the security situation which the Italian Minister welcomed its positive results and conveyed his position to the UN Envoy. The Italian Foreign Ministry said Gentelone and Kobler valued the continued international support received by the Government of National Accord in Libya.
Source: Libyan News Agency