- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Rome, - On Saturday , Italy had declared the release of two of its citizens , as well as a Canadian citizen of an Italian origin , who were kidnapped in Libya , and they have returned safely to Italy. The Italian foreign ministry , in a statement said , that the three kidnapped citizens in southern Libya were freed , and been taken on board of a special plane to Italy , early Saturday morning. The statement , said the release operation , was done through "an active cooperation with the Libyan authorities". Its noteworthy , that the three , were construction workers for an Italian company in a Libyan airport , and were kidnapped on the 19th of last September , by an armed group after intercepting their car.
Source: Libyan News Agency