- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Rome, - On Saturday , Italy had declared the release of two of its citizens , as well as a Canadian citizen of an Italian origin , who were kidnapped in Libya , and they have returned safely to Italy. The Italian foreign ministry , in a statement said , that the three kidnapped citizens in southern Libya were freed , and been taken on board of a special plane to Italy , early Saturday morning. The statement , said the release operation , was done through "an active cooperation with the Libyan authorities". Its noteworthy , that the three , were construction workers for an Italian company in a Libyan airport , and were kidnapped on the 19th of last September , by an armed group after intercepting their car.
Source: Libyan News Agency