- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Italy is among the top three contributors to security in Libya and is planning no less than 80 programmes, mainly concerning border control. Iyalian Minister Giulio Terzi said during the international conference on security, justice and rule of law in Libya co-chaired by French foreign minister Laurent Fabius and Libyan foreign minister Mohammed Abdelaziz.