- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Rome-Italian Prime Minister, Mathew Renzi had praised role of Libyan security agencies in freeing Italian citizens. He expressed gratitude for municipality officials and tribes in southern Libya. Italy announced Saturday the release of two of its nationals besides a Canadian citizen of Italian origin kidnaped in Libya and that they returned safely to Italy. The Italian Foreign Ministry said three kidnapped in southern Libya were released and were transported on board private plan to Italy. It said the release carried through effective cooperation of the Libyan authorities. It said throughout their detention they were not exposed to bad treatment such as violence. The three were working in construction work at an airport and were kidnapped last September.
Source: Libyan News Agency