- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Rome, Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte has said that the Palermo Conference, which his government seeks to convene in the second week of this month, aims to achieve stability and peace in Libya in a comprehensive process under the UN auspices. ‘A key factor to the success of the conference is a wide participation by key Libyan players, from a perspective of a Libyan wholly-owned event and the political process at large, Conte said in an interview with the Corriere Della Sera newspaper. The Italian Premier said he expected a high-level participation by regional, European and international partners, including the US, Russia, as an indication of a commitment by the international community to overcome the Libyan crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency