- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-Italian Prime Minister Jiuseppe Conte has called on Tuesday for avoiding closing oil terminals in Libya. Conte was quoted by Aki news agency as saying 'we should avoid initiatives of this kind. He was referring the closure of oil terminals and fields. 'We have not only avoid hostilities but also action that jeopardize energy resources, Conte told reporters in Florence. 'I am confident that rapproachment can be achieved by all countries on this issue, he added.
Source: Libya News Agency