- ticket title
- DTM Libya – Tripoli Flash Update #17 (23 May 2019)
- Continuing Session, Non-Governmental Organizations Committee Recommends 32 Groups for Consultative Status with Economic and Social Council, Defers Action on 52
- Stopping the War for Tripoli – Middle East and North Africa Briefing N69
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Manchester Marks Anniversary of Concert Bombing
Rome-President of Italy has called for avoiding turning the Mediterranean into a theatre of conflict for regional and international forces over Libya. In an interview with Politique International Friday, he said the EU must exercise its full political leverage to prepare the appropriate conditions for peace, stability, development and respect for human rights'. 'The Mediterranean region should not return as it was the case during the cold war to be a theatre for competition among regional or global forces especially if these forces are European states'.
Source: Libya News Agency