- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Rome-President of Italy has called for avoiding turning the Mediterranean into a theatre of conflict for regional and international forces over Libya. In an interview with Politique International Friday, he said the EU must exercise its full political leverage to prepare the appropriate conditions for peace, stability, development and respect for human rights'. 'The Mediterranean region should not return as it was the case during the cold war to be a theatre for competition among regional or global forces especially if these forces are European states'.
Source: Libya News Agency