- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Rome, 22.02.2017(Lana) Italian Minister of Interior has underscored that it is in the interest of the international community and Italy to help Libya, and that the issue of stability of Libya considered fundamental, recognizing that Libya and Italy are victims of human smuggling. In a briefing before the Senate's Human Rights Committee, Tuesday, the minister said; we wanted to take measures on human trafficking, we cannot do that but in Libya and by collaborating with its authority. The minister said it is expected to double the money for the voluntary return of immigrants to their countries of origin instead of the compulsory return and make this option ' a real option'. =Lana=
Source: Libya News Agency