- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Rome- Italian Interior Minister Mateo Salvini has said cooperation with Libya was key to issue of migration. ‘Trafficking mafia should understand that their actions have come to an end, Salvini said in comments over the repatriation of nearly 400 migrants by Sea to Libya, carried by the Italian Aki news agency. ‘Reduction in number of Migrants equals reduction of number of deaths among them, thus our path will not be changed, he said. However, Italian sources said a ‘commercial ship sent by Libyan Coast Guard have rescued a boat laden with migrants off the Libyan shore.
Source: Libya News Agency