- ticket title
- EU condemns presence of foreign mercenaries in Libya
- AMINE GEMAYEL TALKS DEVELOPMENTS WITH TUNISIAN AMBASSADOR
- TURKISH AMBASSADOR: FRANCE TURNS BLIND EYE TO UAE, EGYPT’S VIOLATIONS IN LIBYA
- FRANCE PULLS OUT OF NATO LIBYA FORCE AMID TURKEY TENSIONS
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (June 2020)
Rome, (Lana) The Italian Foreign Ministry has affirmed that its embassy in Tripoli would remain open. The Italian Aki news agency quoted Foreign Ministry sources as saying 'our embassy led by Ambassador Giuseppe Pocino Gremaldi works with full staff, and it was not anticipated at this point to make any staff reductions.' The sources concluded by saying 'the Embassy headquarters continues to monitor the situation closely as clashes continue in the suburbs of the capital.'
Source: Libya News Agency