- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
Rome, (Lana) The Italian Foreign Ministry has affirmed that its embassy in Tripoli would remain open. The Italian Aki news agency quoted Foreign Ministry sources as saying 'our embassy led by Ambassador Giuseppe Pocino Gremaldi works with full staff, and it was not anticipated at this point to make any staff reductions.' The sources concluded by saying 'the Embassy headquarters continues to monitor the situation closely as clashes continue in the suburbs of the capital.'
Source: Libya News Agency