- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Rome, Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano has said he was convinced that unity between Libyan parties cannot be imposed from without. Alfano told Italian newspaper 'La Stampa' on Tuesday his country did not support the Government of National Accord on orders of someone, rather on the basis of a UN resolution, calling on all parties to join effort to save the unity of the country. 'We have to realize that the unity cannot be imposed from without, rather the Libyan parties should work to achieve peace from within', the Italian Minister said, pledging Italy's full support for all efforts aimed at resolving the crisis in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency