- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Rome, Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano has said he was convinced that unity between Libyan parties cannot be imposed from without. Alfano told Italian newspaper 'La Stampa' on Tuesday his country did not support the Government of National Accord on orders of someone, rather on the basis of a UN resolution, calling on all parties to join effort to save the unity of the country. 'We have to realize that the unity cannot be imposed from without, rather the Libyan parties should work to achieve peace from within', the Italian Minister said, pledging Italy's full support for all efforts aimed at resolving the crisis in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency