- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Rome, Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano said his country was working for a comprehensive peaceful agreement that bring all Libyan parties together without exception, indicating that his government supported the internationally-recognized Government of National Accord. 'We have not made a choice in favour of one person, rather we support the UN-recognized government and assist those who fight terrorism, Alfano said in an interview with the La Samba newspaper on Wednesday. Alfano said his country was committed to upgrade cooperation with Libya especially in the area of fighting irregular migration and also in achieving stability in Libya and the African Horn.
Source: Libya News Agency