- ticket title
- WHO distributes urgently needed medical supplies as Libya conflict continues
- UNICEF Libya Flash Update: Western Libya Emergency Response, 13 May-19 May 2019
- DTM Libya – Rapid Market Assessment (21 May 2019)
- UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya strongly condemns the blockage of the Great Man-Made River, cutting off water supply for hundreds of thousands of Libyans, 20 May 2019
- UN envoy warns of ‘long and bloody war’ in Libya
Moscow, Italian Foreign Minister says next month conference will be for Libya rather than just talking about it. Italian news agency Aki quoted him as saying at press conference in Moscow Monday with his Russian counterpart that the Mediterranean security cause is very important for his country which means realizing stability in Libya. ‘We invited many countries in the Arab world, Africa, the Mediterranean and Europe as well as permanent members at the UN and it’s Security Council to Libya conference that will be held 12 to 13 November 2018 in Palermo which is more close to Libya. He also expressed hope that the conference would enhance realizing stability and security in Libya and to be able to implement the whole UN plan geared towards conducting elections when all conditions are secured for their conductions.
Source: Libya News Agency