- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Moscow, Italian Foreign Minister says next month conference will be for Libya rather than just talking about it. Italian news agency Aki quoted him as saying at press conference in Moscow Monday with his Russian counterpart that the Mediterranean security cause is very important for his country which means realizing stability in Libya. ‘We invited many countries in the Arab world, Africa, the Mediterranean and Europe as well as permanent members at the UN and it’s Security Council to Libya conference that will be held 12 to 13 November 2018 in Palermo which is more close to Libya. He also expressed hope that the conference would enhance realizing stability and security in Libya and to be able to implement the whole UN plan geared towards conducting elections when all conditions are secured for their conductions.
Source: Libya News Agency