- ticket title
- موافقة مجلس محاكمات واستئناف البراءات الأميركي على النظر في التماس مياكس الرابع ضد ادعاءات براءات مؤشر نازداك
- The 124th Canton Fair to Further Open Chinese Market to Global Buyers
- Codewise Names Dr. John Malatesta Chief Executive Officer
- The International E-Business Expo 2018, a nationally celebrated e-commerce expo, will be held in Hangzhou, China in October
- مؤشر مياكس أوبشنز يحصل على موافقة هيئة الأوراق المالية لنشر منتج تقلب جديد
Moscow, Italian Foreign Minister says next month conference will be for Libya rather than just talking about it. Italian news agency Aki quoted him as saying at press conference in Moscow Monday with his Russian counterpart that the Mediterranean security cause is very important for his country which means realizing stability in Libya. ‘We invited many countries in the Arab world, Africa, the Mediterranean and Europe as well as permanent members at the UN and it’s Security Council to Libya conference that will be held 12 to 13 November 2018 in Palermo which is more close to Libya. He also expressed hope that the conference would enhance realizing stability and security in Libya and to be able to implement the whole UN plan geared towards conducting elections when all conditions are secured for their conductions.
Source: Libya News Agency