- ticket title
- HDR Global Trading announces new holding structure, 100x Group
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
Rome, Lana - The Italian foreign minister "Paolo Gentiloni" , on Friday , confirmed his country's readiness to reopen its embassy in Tripoli , 'in few weeks' , within an Italian initiatives and its strong support to the national accord government 'NAG'. Gentiloni in an open talk with Italian 'AGI' press agency , said that Italy is ready to open its embassy in Tripoli , as soon as finishing the investigation process of the "security situation" in the country , expecting to take some weeks. "Our goal , is to reopen the embassy , which will send an encouraging message , to 'Fayez Saraj's government" ; he added.
Source: Libyan News Agency