- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Rome, Lana - The Italian foreign minister "Paolo Gentiloni" , on Friday , confirmed his country's readiness to reopen its embassy in Tripoli , 'in few weeks' , within an Italian initiatives and its strong support to the national accord government 'NAG'. Gentiloni in an open talk with Italian 'AGI' press agency , said that Italy is ready to open its embassy in Tripoli , as soon as finishing the investigation process of the "security situation" in the country , expecting to take some weeks. "Our goal , is to reopen the embassy , which will send an encouraging message , to 'Fayez Saraj's government" ; he added.
Source: Libyan News Agency