- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Rome-Italian Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio has said that the European Commission has re-0pened talks on migration and refuge and a new European agreement would be reached soon. Di Maio wrote on his SMS page on Tuesday demanding that the EU accept requests made by Italy on the matter. 'Our country has paid a price for mistakes it never made, and today we sent a clear message to the European Union, that without Italy the EU will go nowhere, that's why we expect our demands to be met. Di Maio said. 'There is need for more money in the EU fund on migration and more resources to assist countries of origin, he added.
Source: Libya News Agency