- ticket title
- Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome Next Month
- Italy Announces Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Announces End of Strike and Start of School Year
- Salama Discusses With Parliamentary Delegation ways of Reviving Political Track
- New Training Facility Aimed at Preparing US Personnel for Uncertainty Abroad
Rome, Italian Foreign Minister Paolo Gentelone said 'Libya's stability is a strategic goal for Italy.' 'We are in need for a unified stable country, and cooperation with all Libyans without classifying some as good and others as evil, Gentelone said in statements carried by the Italian Aki news agency.
Source: Libyan News Agency